BPO Solutions in .Net

In the changing scenarios of economic and financial functionalities of the organizations, the corporate are willing to enhance their views and woes in a rapid manner. This competition leads to the automatisation of the organization. The idea is to build a automated system application.

Abstract:

The general description gives an "executive overview" and is very client-oriented. It expounds on the functional and data requirements of the application. It also lists the limitations, assumptions and dependencies of the application.

It also touches on the performance and quality requirements of the application and provides a solid definition of the interface.

The computerization of this system would avoid the wrong interpretation and bad calculation of data .The system help the user to see any documents, source code, tasks, activities, team information with details at the click of a button.

The record data is maintained and backed up such a way that data is not loss. The speed of the system could also increased.

Requirements:
  • ASP.Net
  • VB.Net
  • SQL Server

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am Raahul Suresh doing B.tech(CSE) and i am in my fivth semester right now.I am basically interested in automobiles and I am planning to do my P.G in German...
“I’m passionate about breaking ground in science and engineering because technology has driven many of the advances humankind has made,”
This project is aimed at developining a repository for the alumni of the college, which is of importance to a college. Abstract: The alumni manager is an internet based application...
This project aims at developing a system which will automate the functioning of the HR Department. Abstract: This project automates the selection process activities that the HR Department has to...
Call Center Executer is an increasingly important skill as the use of call centers becomes a popular method of centralizing information services, streamlining order taking and providing valuable customer support....