Botix Robotics Workshop - 25 July 09 - Chennai

One of my friend sent this site-link to me. Have a look at this site CEans

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• CEMember
    CEMember
    So man, are you [or any other CEan ] going to attend it ?
  • pracas
    pracas
    Hi Guys,

If anyone requires any additional info feel free to ask here in the forum - that way others can view it as well. And in addition, I would love to hear from you guys on what areas you would like to have workshops in? As a company we're focusing on bringing you hands-on workshops that simplify the learning process. Do let us know your thoughts...

Cheers,
    Prakash
    Simple Labs
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not able to access the link. Looks like the site is down.

@ Prakash: Could you tell us what is the workshop about?
  • pracas
    pracas
    The link is up now... The workshop is an introductory level that focuses on giving all those dreamers and talkers of robotics some hands-on sessions. We find that a lot of people are curious about technology and follow it but then they stop with following it on the internet. These aspirants require a platform that will initiate them into areas of their interest. Our objective is to provide this platform in form of workshops and to get participants up and running in these areas.

Botix is such a workshop for the Robotics enthusiasts...

Here is more information
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Trust this helps. I would love to know more areas members here at CE are willing to explore... Interactive Gaming is something up on the cards ๐Ÿ˜‰ Anyone game for it?

Cheers,
    Prakash
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    @Big_K:- If it is down, you can try the cached copy of google of that site.
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    You guys also have attend the Comsol seminar going to held in chennai mate..
    I will around 5th of next moth mate...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ This is awesome. You can now drag your gmail messages and drop them to the tags directly! We've had that feature in Zimbra. Looks like Google is learning faster....
GF's Crazy Puzzles--With New Format Hello Ceans, Here i am going to Start a simple thread for puzzles but with some interesting Rules... Hop you guys will enjoy it.. Rules:...
Hay fellows, I am looking information about UK immigration and visit visa. Please guide me where from i can collect proper information about UK immigration and higher studies. I have...
Laptop With Inbuilt Mobile Phone Hello Ceans, I was sitting with my roommate he has Sony Erickson mobile phone and he use Mobile Master Software to synchronize mobile with Laptop.even...
Here Post the computer tricks and tips:smile:. This can be any computer short cut keys, and locking mechanisms, software easter eggs, anything related to computers and internet.