Booting is slow after Enterting Password

as my system after entering password it will start after 10 to 15 min why it is so ???? please any one help me out in this problem😕😕

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I don't think so that it may be reason for slow booting..there may be boot virus in your computer...that may lead to slow booting
    Have you scan your computer??????
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    goyal420
    I don't think so that it may be reason for slow booting..there may be boot virus in your computer...that may lead to slow booting
    Have you scan your computer??????
    ya i have Licensed Antivirus in my PC... 😎
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    madhumurundi
    ya i have Licensed Antivirus in my PC... 😎
    Hi
    schedule the boot time scan and reboot

and Remove Unnecessary Startup Programs. Some applications are automatically configured to load each time you boot into Windows.

• madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    mahesh_dahale
    Hi
    schedule the boot time scan and reboot

and Remove Unnecessary Startup Programs. Some applications are automatically configured to load each time you boot into Windows.

thanks... i will try it :sshhh:
  • callyD
    callyD
    Agreed with above comment... uninstall all unwanted programs and remove junk from the drive. You can use CCleaner or DiskCleanup to clear out the temporary files, internet cache, recycle bin etc. If you HDD is overloaded and cluttered with fragments, everything including startup will take time... try defragmenting the hard drive.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Source: Wolfram|Alpha PR Team We're pleased to announce that Wolfram|Alpha is at the Web 2.0 Expo. The event takes place November 16-19, 2009, at the Javits Center in New York,...
It is request to all the ceans who visit my website ..Please enter your crazy engineers user name .... and also Please put your problems in this site..i think your...
Times of India reporting:- The number of students from India enrolled in US universities and colleges crossed 100,000 for the first time ever this year even as international enrollments in...
I'm thrilled to see what this guy is up to - Pranav Mistry: The thrilling potential of SixthSense technology | Video on TED.com How can this technology be developed further?
hello CEans m new to this crazy place can anyone help me deciding a project topic for 6th sem BE. it can be on java,c or c++ plz reply at...