Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Apr 6, 2011

    I wanted to read something outside my taste, so I picked up a book called 'Audacity of Hope' By Mr. Barack Obama.
    I am just 30 pages through it.
    Till now, he has shared his experiences with people in general, when either them or him didn't know that his journey was toward becoming the First Black President of the United States.

  • Farjand

    @farjand-6UEF79 • Apr 6, 2011

    Going to read the book of awesome. One of my friend has got it through some book shop. Forgot the name of that book stall and that friend but will soon get a hand over it.

  • Reya

    @reya-SMihdC • Apr 6, 2011

    Got "A Journey to Entrepreneurship" book from my friend ๐Ÿ˜€I will start reading from today!

  • narayana murthy

    @narayana-z4W16q • Apr 6, 2011

    power systems by J.B.Gupta

  • CIVILPRINCESS

    @civilprincess-308hDv • Apr 6, 2011

    Siddhartha by hermen heese

  • shaik.kamaloddin

    @shaikkamaloddin-6j5mhi • Apr 6, 2011

    AbraKaDabraDedicating this thread to sharing the names of books you are reading right now.

    Share the names and your opinions about it.

    Street lawyer By John Grashem

  • divya kumari

    @divya-kumari-WObWRv • Apr 7, 2011

    Playing with pizza written by John Girisham.

  • maria flor

    @maria-flor-8cAkif • Apr 9, 2011

    Prince of Tides by Pat Conroy

  • ISHAN TOPRE

    @ishan-nohePN • May 10, 2011

    Swapnavasavadatta written by Bhaas, a story of King Udayan and his wife Vasavadatta. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • lovejeet

    @lovejeet-etHdkD • May 10, 2011

    how to enjoy your life and your job by Dale Carnegie

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • May 11, 2011

    How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
    Androidโ„ข Application Development For Dummies by Donn Felker, Independent software development consultant

  • MegaByte

    @megabyte-RN8eJ1 • May 12, 2011

    "Count Your Chickens Before They Hatch", By Arindam Chaudhuri

  • Pensu

    @pensu-8tNeGU • May 12, 2011

    "The white tiger" by Aravind Adiga. Nice book and interesting story.

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • May 12, 2011

    nicepeeyush"The white tiger" by Aravind Adiga. Nice book and interesting story.

    Post a Book Review once to complete the book. ๐Ÿ˜

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • May 13, 2011

    I have read this book 'The white tiger' long back and I am sorry to report that I found the book really pathetic. How could he write so many bad things about our nation. I guess he won some prize for this book too and people have found the content of the book amusing. I found it very disappointing.

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • May 13, 2011

    Reading an awesome book... The Ice Cream Maker... ๐Ÿ˜€ By Subhir Choudary

  • sarah_joy

    @sarah-joy-9Nvr8L • May 22, 2011

    I am reading for the second time "The Twilight Saga" by Stephen Meyer

  • maria flor

    @maria-flor-8cAkif • May 22, 2011

    The notebook by Nicholas Sparks

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • May 22, 2011

    Ice Cream Maker by Subir Chowdhury

  • ursplfrnd

    @ursplfrnd-8Ry66s • May 26, 2011

    'Connect the Dots' - by Rashmi Bansal

    Awesome book..very inspirational and thoughtful. Many of you must be knowing about this book.


    This book is a must read for all wannabe Entreprenures !




    [โ€‹IMG]

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • May 26, 2011

    @ursplfrnd: It's one of my favorite books. Do read, 'Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish' too. ๐Ÿ‘

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • May 26, 2011

    Reading Stay Hungry Stay Foolish ๐Ÿ˜€

  • ursplfrnd

    @ursplfrnd-8Ry66s • May 27, 2011

    AbraKaDabra@ursplfrnd: It's one of my favorite books. Do read, 'Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish' too. ๐Ÿ‘

    Yea. I heard its her first book. Will definitely get it and read.

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • May 27, 2011

    ursplfrndYea. I heard its her first book. Will definitely get it and read.

    So far so good... Going nice... ๐Ÿ˜

  • just_Ritu

    @just-ritu-7P0y03 • May 30, 2011

    praveenscienceReading Stay Hungry Stay Foolish ๐Ÿ˜€

    Hey.. Me too๐Ÿ˜€
    Its an inspirational book.

  • just_Ritu

    @just-ritu-7P0y03 • May 30, 2011

    During holidays I read "The tower", Agatha Crstie's "Sparkling Cyanide", Sidney Sheldon's "Tell me your Dreams" And Chetan Bhagat's "Two States"
    and last night I read parts of Stephenie Meyer's "New moon" again. I love the series๐Ÿ˜€

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • May 30, 2011

    Hey Guys, The book I was referring was "Revved" by Harry Paul and Ross Reck... Awesome Must Read for all!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ Get it if you dont have one!!! ๐Ÿ˜›

  • BCA_GIRL

    @bca-girl-wzX9cA • May 30, 2011

    I am reading Indian Cooking.It's very good recipe book. ๐Ÿ˜›

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • May 31, 2011

    Reading Fish! ๐Ÿ˜€

  • CIVILPRINCESS

    @civilprincess-308hDv • May 31, 2011

    AbraKaDabra@ursplfrnd: It's one of my favorite books. Do read, 'Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish' too. ๐Ÿ‘

    yeah i've read those two books. they're so good. ๐Ÿ˜€ inspirational!
    now she is coming out with another book "i have a dream".
    she says

    'I Have A Dream' is the story of 20 idealists who think and act like entrepreneurs. They are committed to different causes, but they have one thing in common: a belief that principles of management can and must be used to achieve a greater common good.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • May 31, 2011

    Reading "The Smashing Book"! ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Ambarish Ganesh

    @ambarish-PQyoXg • Jun 16, 2011

    The great Indian Novel by Shashi Tharoor makes for a good read! Even Manju Kapur's books are awesome, you can connect yourself with the story!

  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

    @saandeep-sreerambatla-hWHU1M • Jun 20, 2011

    I read a book called "Polyanna".

    Its nice and it says everything about "being GLAD"

  • ProdigiousJ

    @prodigiousj-zv15RJ • Jun 20, 2011

    I am currently reading, "Programs of the Brain" by Jay Z. Young and "A Brief History of Time" by Stephen Hawking. I really enjoy these for their factual information and fascinating insights.

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Jun 20, 2011

    Reading Deitel & Deitel - Programming the #-Link-Snipped-#. Second Ed... ๐Ÿ˜€ Waiting for the 3rd... ๐Ÿ˜›

  • ProdigiousJ

    @prodigiousj-zv15RJ • Jun 21, 2011

    Wow, 2nd Edition ay? I've only read "HTML", by Elizabeth Castro, "Hacking for Dummies", and some on Real BASIC and C++. lol

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Jun 21, 2011

    ProdigiousJWow, 2nd Edition ay? I've only read "HTML", by Elizabeth Castro, "Hacking for Dummies", and some on Real BASIC and C++. lol

    Nice... I just got third edition... Planning to get 4th Edition by tomorrow, and it features AJAX and Stuff... ๐Ÿ˜€

  • ProdigiousJ

    @prodigiousj-zv15RJ • Jun 22, 2011

    Awesome. Just use your power wisely and not for the dark side lol. I ended up having to take my computer to this guy to get it fixed because that virus did soo much damage. It was finally detected as a Rootkit but it was ahead of its time cus the scanners didn't have it in its bank until after a few updates.

  • sarah_joy

    @sarah-joy-9Nvr8L • Jun 22, 2011

    im currently reading THE NOTEBOOK by Nicholas Sparks that i borrowed from maria flor. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Jun 22, 2011

    JavaScript Patterns, by Stoyan Stefanov... ๐Ÿ˜€ Awesome book...

    What's the best approach for developing an application with JavaScript? This book helps you answer that question with numerous JavaScript coding patterns and best practices. If you're an experienced developer looking to solve problems related to objects, functions, inheritance, and other language-specific categories, the abstractions and code templates in this guide are ideal -- whether you're writing a client-side, server-side, or desktop application with JavaScript. Author Stoyan Stefanov includes several examples for each pattern as well as practical advice for implementing them.
  • Ambarish Ganesh

    @ambarish-PQyoXg • Jun 30, 2011

    "A Suitable Boy" by Vikram Seth! Classic!

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jul 2, 2011

    I am going through the last few chapters of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows..
    12 more days to go.. The potter-mania won't end even after the last movie is released. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • ISHAN TOPRE

    @ishan-nohePN • Jul 2, 2011

    @ AKD: What is pottermore? A book or directly a movie?

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jul 2, 2011

    Your question is spamming this thread.
    J.K. Rowling unveiled the full extent of her newest project in a press announcement, revealing Pottermore as free website that will feature "extensive new material about the characters, places and objects in the much-loved stories," all written by Rowling. It sounds like the vast majority, if not all of this material, is intended to supplement the "Potter" stories as they already exist, rather than create brand new stories all unto themselves. In other words, this appears to be Rowling's long awaited "Potter" encyclopedia, but in an online and interactive form.

  • Anoop Mathew

    @anoop-FRTf1L • Jul 6, 2011

    Sidney Sheldon - Morning, Noon and Night!!

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Jul 6, 2011

    Adobe Flex for Dummies... ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Jul 6, 2011

    Just started "Eleven Minutes" after a long time

  • ISHAN TOPRE

    @ishan-nohePN • Jul 7, 2011

    Oil Hydraulic systems: Principles and maintenance. ๐Ÿ˜› Just kidding.

    I am actually reading detective books by Enid Blyton- The famous five. simple not much philosophical.

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Jul 7, 2011

    Five Point Someone, by Chetan Bhagat... ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jul 8, 2011

    Started reading "Ricardo Semler - Maverick" ๐Ÿ˜‰