Books For REINFORCED CONCRETE DESIGN

Any books suggestion and ebook recommendations about REINFORCED CONCRETE DESIGN???

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# You can check the book - "Reinforced Concrete Design by Pillai & Menon"
    Table of content -

1. Reinforced Concrete Structures
    2. Basic Material Properties
    3. Basic Design Concepts
    4. Behaviour in Flexure
    5. Design of Beams and One-way Slabs for Flexure
    6. Design for Shear
    7. Design for Torsion
    8. Design for Bond
    9. Analysis for Design Moments in Continuous Systems
    10. Serviceability Limit States : Deflection and Cracking
    11. Design of Two-way Slab Systems
    12. Design of Staircases
    13. Design of Compression Members
    14. Design of Footings and Retaining Walls
    15. Good Detailing and Construction Practices
    16. Special Provisions for Earthquake-Resistant DesigN
    17. Selected Special Topics
    Then there are other books like -
    Reinforced Concrete: Design theory and examples - B.S. Choo, T.J. MacGinley - Google Books
    Reinforced Concrete Design: Design Theory and Examples, Third Edition - Prab Bhatt, T.J. MacGinley, Ban Seng Choo - Google Books
    FUNDAMENTALS OF REINFORCED CONCRETE DESIGN - M. L. GAMBHIR - Google Books
    ADVANCED REINFORCED CONCRETE DESIGN - P. C. VARGHESE - Google Books
  • Gizz
    Gizz
    ok ok.. thanks for this. but is that downloadable?
  • Gizz
    Gizz
    I can't find the downloadable book of Pillai & Menon.. but that's ok I've already downloaded two books.. thank you very much 😀
  • mohsin gondal
    mohsin gondal
    Gizz
    I can't find the downloadable book of Pillai & Menon.. but that's ok I've already downloaded two books.. thank you very much 😀
    download the Google book DOWNLOADER software..then you will be able to download google books.
  • Gizz
    Gizz
    oh.. really.. thanks for sharing it..
  • dec nor
    dec nor
    friends if u have a books on estimation and costing textbook which is downloadable please share us........
  • Gizz
    Gizz
    i suggest you go to Discover the Best eBooks, Audiobooks, Magazines, Sheet Music, and More | Scribd there I think you can get downloadable books like that.. just type the specific title of the book and author for easy search. I usually go there when im too lazy to buy books from stores..
  • Gizz
    Gizz
    oh and by the way you need to upload any file or document first before you can download any books from that site.
  • Gizz
    Gizz
    it's FREE!!
  • hm20284
    hm20284
    Here is an useful Reinforced Concrete Design book
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Gizz
    Gizz
    thanks for sharing ^_^

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Facebook operates and maintains petabytes of data on their servers and powers the website through PHP. Facebook's engineers have figured out a way to turn PHP code into highly optimized...
What is the physical significance of power spectral density. I know it is used in calculation of bandwidth in digital communication systems, but i could not exactly figure out why...
Hi all, My question is about transfer systems and regarding the floors which have one or more of their vertical support being transfered using a transfer beam in the lower...
"I do not know where family doctors acquired illegibly perplexing handwriting; nevertheless, extraordinary pharmaceutical intellectuality counterbalancing indecipherability transcendentalizes intercommunication's incomprehensibleness." This is a sentence where the first word is one...
HELLO CO-ENGINEERS, I AM PRIYA,STUDYING ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION.U MAY WONDER WHAT THE TERM dREAMITIVITy IS?IT IS NOTHING BUT A dREAm AND cREATIVITy... EVERY ENGINEERS SHOULD HAVE BOTH OF THESE QUALITIES...