CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Manashree Thokal • 24 Jun, 2012
The project aims to create a computerized book rental system.

Abstract

Computerization at the bookstore is the use of computer, the maximum can assist in the administration of the rental books, because he computer has the ability to solve complicated problem in recording, processing and storing data and information.

It also needs the use of computer for data recording activity books, tenant data and transaction data on the book shop. In the scientific writing, it can be seen how computerization can simplify and speed up the processing.

There is no fear of losing data and manipulation.

The project should implement, records about books, issue date, return date, cost and fine.

Requirements:
  • PHP
  • Apache HTTP Server 22
@Kaustubh Katdare • 24 Jun, 2012 The system would definitely require a database server.
@Ramani Aswath • 06 Jul, 2018

There is a online book rental facility in many cities.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/JustBooks

Many of my colleagues are using this. Is this the sort of thing being suggested?

2.3k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jan 17, 2015

Luxembourg based mortgage and financial services company, Altisource has laid off 300 employees from its Bangalore office - reports ToI. There's no official word from Altisource about the layoff yet...
2.6k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · May 14, 2013

Flipkart layoffs are in progress and an employee who was laid off recently has said that the company is showing pink-slip to employees almost every month - says ET report....
1.8k views

@Sahithi Pallavi · Aug 7, 2009

Aptitude Questions Answer these questions with yours justification.... 1.One of the following is my secret word:AIM DUE MOD OAT TIE.With the list in front of you, if I were to...
3.3k views

@INCOGNITO · Nov 5, 2007

Hey guys, i m Sharad pursuing MECH Engg in DCE. We are organising a technical fest in our college so i want some new ideas for d events in tech...
49.5k views

@abhishek16yadav · Apr 15, 2010

hello sir....... i want to read/download the novel Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows(Part-7) in hindi version. please tell me the URL/website from where i could got it......plz help me.
5.9k views