CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Manashree Thokal • 24 Jun, 2012
The project aims to create a computerized book rental system.

Abstract

Computerization at the bookstore is the use of computer, the maximum can assist in the administration of the rental books, because he computer has the ability to solve complicated problem in recording, processing and storing data and information.

It also needs the use of computer for data recording activity books, tenant data and transaction data on the book shop. In the scientific writing, it can be seen how computerization can simplify and speed up the processing.

There is no fear of losing data and manipulation.

The project should implement, records about books, issue date, return date, cost and fine.

Requirements:
  • PHP
  • Apache HTTP Server 22
@Kaustubh Katdare • 24 Jun, 2012 The system would definitely require a database server.
@Ramani Aswath • 06 Jul, 2018

There is a online book rental facility in many cities.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/JustBooks

Many of my colleagues are using this. Is this the sort of thing being suggested?

4k views

Related Posts

@ISHAN TOPRE · Nov 20, 2012

Does anyone know how do we translate Sanskrit to English? It will take much time to do manually. Is there any application that will reduce my task?
28.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 3, 2012

This is the first puzzle - Also support you answer with appropriate reasons.
10.7k views

@kumudhanandhu · Jan 2, 2013

i like to do a mini project with piezo electric crystals for project exhibition. Could anyone suggest me a gud topic?
4k views

@vivekp26.1 · Jan 10, 2012

hi how can we remove viruses without using antivirus? means manually delelte viruses.
4.2k views

@Jason Estibeiro · Jan 25, 2015

Chinese electronics company Xiaomi has been in the news a lot for the past year because of the launch of devices like Redmi 1S, Redmi Note and Mi3. Now it's...
4.5k views