@Manashree Thokal • 24 Jun, 2012
The project aims to create a computerized book rental system.

Abstract

Computerization at the bookstore is the use of computer, the maximum can assist in the administration of the rental books, because he computer has the ability to solve complicated problem in recording, processing and storing data and information.

It also needs the use of computer for data recording activity books, tenant data and transaction data on the book shop. In the scientific writing, it can be seen how computerization can simplify and speed up the processing.

There is no fear of losing data and manipulation.

The project should implement, records about books, issue date, return date, cost and fine.

Requirements:
  • PHP
  • Apache HTTP Server 22
@Kaustubh Katdare • 24 Jun, 2012 The system would definitely require a database server.
@Ramani Aswath • 06 Jul, 2018

There is a online book rental facility in many cities.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/JustBooks

Many of my colleagues are using this. Is this the sort of thing being suggested?

Related Posts

I thought of compiling a list of the coolest and the best whatsapp group names that you've been using for your respective groups. For the sake of convenience, we'll stick...
A simple good bye email or last working day mail ain't cool! We've some awesome templates that you can use. If you're looking for an amazing Last Working Day email...
Hello CEans, How to convert CGPA (10 Point Scale) to Percentage? Please help!
I heard many students are having a trouble registering on the TCS Portal, when it's quite straightforward actually. If you have problem in attaching photos or CV, Use internet explorer...
What is IES or Indian Engineering Services Exam? Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2016 is an entrance exam for graduates who wish to...