Boeing 787 flight test - Behind The Scenes!

It would take a cast of hundreds and locations across the globe. Scientific photographers on the ground and in chase planes would capture much of the action. In the end, in addition to rich test data, the Boeing 787 would complete flight testing with incredible images of its journey captured on video. Take a behind the scenes look at flight testing the 787.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you own a page on Facebook, by now you probably know that just like individual profiles, now the pages are also getting a timeline look. So, I decided to...
Most of them interested to watching games like cricket, hockey, football, kabbadi, etc . , they can also post here . . . And in that particular games who is...
Hi all, Recently I came across this question. 33/11=3 is true in which base? a)10 b)2 c)both d)none The answer given to this was both which is satisfactory when we...
hi all, i got 41 marks with a gate score of 460. my AIR is 5649. i am from ST- category. can i get a call from BHEL/IOCL?
Micromax - the company that redefined the dual SIM phone market in India by offering phones at affordable price range has unveiled a new logo. The new logo aims to...