BMW's M Bike - Extraordinary & Unique Carbon Racer

BMW - the company known for great cars and motorcycles silently released the latest bike, the 'M Bike': unique and awesome carbon racer. Breaking from the tradition of producing high-end bikes, The 'M' (for Motorsport) series bike is for your everyday commute and doesn't dig a big drill in your pockets.

BMW-M-Bike

With its carbon body, the bike weighs only 7.4kg. The carbon frame is not only provides light-weight but it makes it very strong and corrosion free. The frame's been given anthracite carbon looks and colored accents at the end towards the rim. Apart from this, the bike has Shimano Ultegra gears, – RD-6700 rear derailleur and FD-6700 front derailleur – fi'zi:k Tundra 2 saddle, and Shimano CS6700 ten-speed cassette sprocket. It will come in 52, 54, 56, 58 and 60 cm frame sizes.

What's your take on the bike?

[Source: #-Link-Snipped-# ]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Firefox is known for high end bikes and I had a chance to spot the bike on road today 😀 . The bike is a high-end one with following specs:...
After reading a post by biggie ,I thought of creating this thread So guys what will be your first question to PM of India ,if you got a chance?
Story on iWEBLEAF 3G Data Card on CNBC TV 18 Young Turks : [video=youtube;xO6P5JKcVjI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO6P5JKcVjI[/video] Two young techies in Orissa claim that they have developed a laptop for only Rs 5,000...
I got this curious question in my mind while reading about something today. I haven't heard of any news till date about someone hacking into automatic drive systems. But it's...
i am beginner in asp.net and c# both lang i need help for those lang pls help me by sending websites for beginners Thx, Dhaval