BMW X6 M 'Design Edition' Launched; Limited To 100 Units Only.

Automaker BMW has silently rolled out a limited 'Design Edition' variant of its flagship vehicle X6 M, the count being just 100 units globally. This limited edition BMW X6 M is tagged as super-sporty, and demands attention externally and internally. The car could be availed in three color variants- Alpine White, Sapphire Black and Melbourne Red metallic color.

BMW-X60-M

It features the 21-inched M Performance light-alloy wheels along with BMW's double-spoke design and carbon elements. Also included is a traditional BMW kidney grille in black. a front splitter, black exterior mirror caps, rear spoiler and rear diffuser. The interiors boast minor tweaks with the Piano Black interior trim with the numbered badge displaying the exclusivity of the 'Design Edition'. Seats are hugged fully by Merino leather and the instrument panel comes in either of these two colors- Black, or Mugello Red leather (complimenting the Mugello Red contrast stitching).

There's no major mechanical improvisations in this 'Design Edition'. It still runs the same 4.4-L v* engine producing a monstrous power of 560bhp and a peak torque of 680Nm, and is linked to a six-speed M Sport automatic transmission. Nothing has been revealed by BMW on the price front.

Replies

• Kanagasundaram Kuppusamy
    Kanagasundaram Kuppusamy
    BMW X5 model Design only slightly changes in X6 model.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Spotliter is a new app for iPhone and iPad that let's you add interesting effects to your videos while they are being shot. Yes. Spotliter app for iOS is developed...
NASA’s PhoneSat project has successfully managed to communicate back to mission control at Clara University in California. The PhoneSat 2.4 was developed at NASA’s Ames Research Center and was sent...
Guys am looking for this ASM Hand Book on Copper & Copper Alloys By Joseph Davis...for my research.. Please help in finding the same... May be the link of ebook...
how to configure Ultrasonic flow meter, to get its adequate strength. We are using Automation Progetti model no. AP1090+AP5190
I'm trying to find the best way of managing all the papers that comes with major electronic products, such as warranties, receipts and user manuals. Until now, I've been using...