BMW Fleet Of Cars At Frankfurt Auto Show

More than a month back we had reported the #-Link-Snipped-#. It is perhaps a step forward that the company has showcased its concept cars at the Frankfurt auto show also. This is as per BMW's plans that the automaker is after making a tremor in this years on going motor show.

#-Link-Snipped-#
Image Credit: Inside Line

The new cars will boost sustained mobility or a rather a stable transportation medium. i3 and i8 focuses on being a family car. Both the vehicles feature a rear wheel drive wheel mechanism to thrust it forward. This time it is not only that the four seat i3 and i8 are making a public debut, along with them the M5 and 1 series cars will also be a star attraction among the spectators.

#-Link-Snipped-#
Image Credit: Carstood

The M5 concept model features a superior drive train of the business class sedan. The suspension technology of these business class sedans make even more powerful on streets. Suspension is specially designed to absorb vibrant shocks and bumps on road. M5 boasts of an M Twinpower Turbo technology which is capable of delivering 412 KW power while producing approximately 680 NM torque. Also, the engine is coupled to a seven-speed M dual-clutch transmission with Drivelogic. According to EU test cycle, the 4th generation M5 which gives a mileage of 9.9 liters per 100 KM is 30% more fuel efficient than its predecessor.

#-Link-Snipped-#
Image Credit: Jalopnik

Even the 1 series Hatch back which is showcased at Frankfurt is completely redesigned. This will be sold in Europe while a choice of whether to select a four cylinder gasoline or diesel engine would entirely rest with the customers. The engine has a twin powered turbo technology and the automaker has incorporated features like Lane Departure Warning System with Collision Warning in it.

With the all new features incorporated in the fleet of its car, BMW eyes to catch imagination of everyone at the motor show.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The joint venture between Russia's Sistema and India Shyam Group, Sistema Shyam TeleServices Ltd. (SSTL), which offers its telecom services under the MTS brand, has brought in faster broadband service...
Audi announced its A2 electric concept car at the 64th International Motor Show in Frankfurt. The Audi A2 electric is a 4 seated premium-standard space concept car which is 3.80...
The Japanese automaker 'Honda' is building hope on concept of bagging a tag of Green vehicle at this month's Frankfurt Auto show. With the unveiling of its Honda Insight in...
Automaker Smart is planning to introduce light weight vehicle in this month's Frankfurt auto show. The theme of Frankfurt in 2011 is Eco-friendly vehicles with sustained urban mobility. That is...
Galaxies are one of the most interesting of subjects to study but certainly not the easiest one. A research study by a group of scientists led by Michael Rauch from...