Bluetooth implementation

halo everybody,
i have this idea of a project and would really requests for your comments and support.
i have witnessed the long queues in students mess and the main cause is the delay in the counter and i have a Bluetooth idea.is it possible to come up with a program to do the following
  1. allow the student to log in to the system
  2. access the students details(amount of money he/she has in that prescribed college account)
  3. avail the list of food available and their prices
  4. give the feedback if the student can make purchases on the selected items
  5. a feedback showing successful purchases
  6. purchase number which will appear at the counter on your tray
  7. students remaining balance on students account
  8. a "thanks note and welcome back"
  9. students log out
  10. next student available if his/her Bluetooth device is on
i have preffered Bluetooth because it can only be used within the students mess vicinity and can allow many students to log in at the same time

rem guys that the system i am talking about in number one is the sdudent account which has to be created and students can top up their accounts anytime at finance office and every university has to come up with its own

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ford's EcoSport looks to be one promising automobile that might just fill the gap between the sedans and SUVs at a price point that would make it affordable to the...
Chevrolet's SUV Captiva is going to be rendered a facelift to attract more customers and now new MPV Chevrolet Enjoy is also paving its way in the Indian car market....
Hi fRienDs, I want to find the type of RAM,which my system have without opening the system. As we can know the how much hard disk a particular system have...
Hello everyone, Quick question, based on job prospects which is better, a BSc in an engineering deisicipline or a BEng? What is the difference? #my 1st post(2nd after my introduction)😀
hi am josva..... hi crazy engineers...am very glad to join ths site&i expect more thinks more from ths site.....