Blogs links to forum home page?

I notice on the page for Forum.CE:Lounge.Chillax Chit-Chat that clicking on "Blogs" takes me back to the forum home page. It that the correct function? (I am using the 64 bit version of the Opera web browser and Fedora Core 12 64 bit Linux)

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    tashirosgt
    I notice on the page for Forum.CE:Lounge.Chillax Chit-Chat that clicking on "Blogs" takes me back to the forum home page. It that the correct function? (I am using the 64 bit version of the Opera web browser and Fedora Core 12 64 bit Linux)
    Good catch. The behavior is not intended. The link has been disabled as we'll be merging those sub-sections into Chit-Chat section itself. The issue will be resolved very soon.

Update: The problem has been fixed. All the threads in Blogs section have been merged with Chit Chat section. The blogs section no longer exists.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yahoo's CTO, Ari Balogh has resigned and June 3 will be his last day at Yahoo. Mr. Balogh had joined Yahoo in 2008. Here's Yahoo's official word: “Ari Balogh, EVP,...
Apple is certainly unhappy with the Google-AdMob deal. Steve Jobs mentioned that the search through mobile devices is not at the same level as searches through Dekstop. They first tried...
A SOLAR-POWERED airplane took off on its first major test flight on Wedesday morning, from an airfield in western Switzerland. The flight of the plane, named Solar Impulse, comes ahead...
Some needs onsite...some needs good project...some needs good technology...others after money...mix of all no one is full happy..what do you think? 25% people who are happy are always new joiners.....
CEans, It has been brought to my notice that there are few users who are spamming other members through private messages. If you receive any such message; please report it...