BLOG PAGE PROBLEM

Dear CEAN's, i make a blog on blogspot and i make several pages of it but i don't know that how to post on a particular page because everytime i post, it post it to front page.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not aware of blogspot; but there's a difference between 'posts' and 'pages'. Posts would pop-up on the front page, because that's how they're supposed to function. You should be creating 'pages' which would be static so that they don't appear on the front page. Someone familiar with the blogger interface might be able to help.
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    You can only create static pages,if you notice,you will see that each post is itself a static page(when you click on the title of certain post).So you can't add a page under a page.
    But, if you want to get the look of posts under pages, you can use labels.
    What you have to do is go to labels, align them on top, and the posts you want to see under certain label, add that label to it. It will give you a look of what you wanted because when you click on that label, you will find posts with that label added to it.
    I can provide you with the screenshot if it doesn't helps.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I'm working on a project titled "wheelchair control using eye movements". I don't have any idea, how to proceed further. How do I collect the details of the components...
what is local necking in a tensile stress strain test. Can somebody explain it with a physical metallurgy point of view about what happens to the deformations and microstructure at...
I have a site . I want to use quiz test Plugin on that site. please tell me where can I get it?
what are the factors which should be considered for designing a brake and specifically which software is better to design it.
i want to know best book for signal and systems, communication system, emft, instrumentation. i want a book having deep knowledge and good concepts. plzzz help me regarding this. as...