Blind people can now ride bicycles

I am happy to share this news as a automobile engineer.Yes now blind people can also ride bicycle without depending on others .This innovation is based on " Sound Foresight technology" .This ultrabike for blind people was developed by Harrogate that uses ultrasonic sensors to detect the obstacle in the path which will be a gift for blind and partially blind people.This bicycle uses tactical buttons on the handlebar which vibrate when the cycle experience the obstacle.
So it uses a simple and innovative idea of technology which resembles the bat technique.
What's your say on this innovation?
Source😁eccan Chronicle

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was trying to solve the Euler problem number 50, and wrote the following code and got the answer as, no. of primes = 536 and prime value is 958577...
In our houses, we have 1-phase supply whose return path is neutral. Now suppose loads get balanced on all the three phases of the 3 phase 4 wire system, then...
Sony had left this one out of its IFA conference, but it is here now. The new PlayStation Vita was unveiled just now at a press conference in Japan. This...
So all of you would have been busy today of preparing and celebrating ganesh chathurthi.SO I want to wish all of you a happy day and I request all of...
By G Balachandar Renewable energy sector in the country appears to be facing the brunt of a weak economy, as there has been tardy progress in new capacity addition during...