Blending plastic resins for injection molding

I have learned that you can add acrylic regrind to ABS with success. What other materials can you add acrylic to? High Impact Polystyrene? Polycarbonate?

Thanks

Bergg😕

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ahem! You sure should have atleast once encountered with the Carlie Chaplin of CE.He is mostly seen guiding newbies, spotting spammers , making tense situations lighter with his one-liners. Though...
OK! All of you must have watched the youtube clip " world without engineers". that clip is the inspiration for this thread. 😀 All you need to do is take...
here you go! its whole 1 hr lecture on data structures algorithms. MIT's Introduction to Algorithms, Lecture 01 (visit www.catonmat.net for notes) https://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6724701313234177393&hl=en
Hi I would like to know about an ir sensor array that can give an output signal corresponding to the position of an ir object above it. For eg. If...
Hi everyone, Iam wanna build a hybrid car about 500kgs gross wt ,2 seater, can sum1 plz help me out for the electric motor and the power pack(battery)...