Blazing Speed

Hello Guys and Gals, sorry for being here after a long time. Yesterday i was wandering over the net and suddenly i got a blazing speed of 2.18 Mbps for an hour around which was usually 64Kbps(my broadband plan). I was so excited that................
BTW coming back to the matter of concern, why this happened. More over my usual ip (as shown by whatismyip.com) has a series of 122.163.xxx.xxx but yesterday it was 122.162.xxx.xxx. Does this 162 instead of 163 matters. Can I've this type of accident again or there is any cheat(white hack) for this.
Please reply
Thanks in advance

Courtesy
TARANJEET SINGH

Replies

• Pechu
    Pechu
    It may be due to some problems at the ISP side. Anyways, there were ways earlier to increase our broadband speed by using others account in airtel. Now they have rectified the bugs and strenghthened the security.

So there are no hacks at the moment with which you can get away. There are hacks by which you can try but If u try them, there are lots of chances for you to get caught. So, Beware 😛
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I will explain you a scenario of the same kind.

I have Internet with a speed of 64kbps, I usually get around 96Kbps.

I asked service provider why?

What he said is , he wants to connect another person for the same line such that the speed will be 64!! So until I get another person may be my internet speed is more than for what I pay.

I dont know how true it is? but thats the answer he gave 😀
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    I have heard that in MTNL broadband there are many occurences when a plan for 32kbps yields 200 kbps

May be it is that some dynamic ip address are able to connect with a high speed route that is accidently dynamic ip allocated is the one use by hi-speed plans

It is only my assumption so correct me if I am wrong
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    since the network ID is different, you might be in a network x.162.xxx which might be having lesser systems sharing the same bandwidht
  • saurabh2486
    saurabh2486
    ya durga is right

cheers

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The second offering in the Twilight Saga, New Moon is releasing today The movie has raised great popularity all over the world and has turned into a rage Here is...
A nice story I received in a forward mail... Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived: Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all of the others,...
Hi...Am working as a instrumentation engineer for Power & Cement Plant design/Detail engg. But i need to go to O&G field.What's diff. b/w power / o&g engg.what r the new...
First of all good evening to every body. Actually i had downloaded Norton Internet Security 2010. but it is in Polish language. I don't understand polish and to operate that...
hey guys want urgent help in my prefinal year project!!! I want to make a project that is based upon the wireless message sending service through microcontroller. I will interface...