Blank Spaces - Video From Your Big Break Competition

Written and directed by Rajneel Singh from New Zealand. Blank Spaces was a finalist in the Your Big Break competition a global search for the next great filmmaker. Their task was to capture the spirit of New Zealand in a 3 minute short film. Judged by Peter Jackson and produced by multi Academy Award winner Barrie Osborne.

[video=youtube;cTzg8rs6KTk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTzg8rs6KTk[/video]

I loved the idea, the concept. ๐Ÿ‘

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    A very very crazy idea. I expect Rajneel Singh was successful in his attempt. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The concept is awesome ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is with refrence to the MAYAN calendar which predicts doomsday in 2012 . i think it may be true if anything like, a world war happens at this moment...
Lets pay tribute to Saheed Bhagat Singh. He was a great freedom fighter. He was hung by Britishers on 23rd March 1931. But he is still alive in hearts of...
i am searching for type of transforms. what is difference between Z,fourier,laplace,DFT,IDFT,DTFT,IDTFT,FFT.๐Ÿ˜”
i am a student of 3rd year B.tech. ECE in forthcoming days i want to go for an internship in vlsi company.please guide me that which is best company in...
BOILER (MASTER FUEL TRIP) Steam Generator ( boiler ) is very important equipment at thermal power units , Boiler is the steam supply for the unit to rotate the turbine's...