Bladeless fans !

Ever came across a machine without its main functional component. well here is one such thing. it seems to have a lot of advantages,one is safety, and the other being the freedom of cleaning the blades. the cheapest version costs about $300. what is your take on it ?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am going to do small design project so i am going to use free software version provided by autodesk community . so i have downloaded AUTODESK INVENTOR PROFESSIONAL to...
Name:Nathi spandana​​Engineering Trade:Electronics and communication​ Occupation:Unemployed(2012 pass out) 😔. will find a job very soon 😀 Hobbies & Interests:Singing,Reading books..(My Fav book: THE 7HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE by Stephen...
hello im asad and i have done mechanical engineering...i want to know that am i elegible to do automotive engineering ?????
Talking about the standard components like bolts, nuts etc, which are produced in mass, it is well known that the greater the quantity produced, the lesser will be the cost...
hi i m am engineering student but due to backlogs i had one year drop in my academics .i just want to know whether i m applicable for campus placement...