CrazyEngineers
  • The test taker must havve cleared must clear 10+2 years of study from a recognized Central or State board.

Students should have passed the 10+2 exam with PCM.

The required marks are: 80% of marks in PCM, minimum 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects

The admission is on the basis of merit secured in BITSAT.

Once the aspirant is studying at any of the BITSAT campus then they are not qualified to appear for the test.

If you have other queries, ask them here:
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • soni.sapan

MemberFeb 9, 2013

very high critera .....................................😨
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • itsmesanthugowda

MemberFeb 28, 2013

i want to do my M.E Design in BITS pilani rite now am an pre-final year (industrial engineering management ) tel me when is the rite time to get appliction to apply for the same and tips for preperation
    Cancel
  • itsmesanthugowda

MemberMar 7, 2013

i want to do my M.E Design in BITS pilani rite now am an pre-final year (industrial engineering management ) tel me when is the rite time to get appliction to apply for the same and tips for preperation
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorApr 6, 2013

From what information I've gathered, Students who have passed 12thexamination in 2011 or earlier are NOT eligible to appear in BITSAT-2013. Students who are presently studying in BITS at any of its campuses are not eligible to appear in BITSAT-2013.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register