CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMay 29, 2008

Quick Search produced these documents. Might be a good spot to get you started -

#-Link-Snipped-#

<a href="https://biometrics.cse.msu.edu/Publications/Thesis/SalilPrabhakar_FpMatchingFilterbank_PhD01.pdf" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">PDF</a>

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • just2rock

MemberMay 29, 2008

zeba
    Hi all! Could anybody tell me what a fingercode looks like and what pattern is followed to create it? I don't have access to the relevant papers I am searching for. Kindly help plz..
    Zeba,
    Biometrics is a highly secured access control element to some very rrestrictred areas like server room,Defence etc.Since iam currently looking into Security Solution ,including biometrics for my Oorganization, let me tell you,fingercodes looks like digital only;-) as it is just encrypted-decrypted in Digital formats,only after you upload your own finger Template,in the database.
    Regards.
    Soumik
    Cancel
  • zeba

MemberJun 4, 2008

just2rock
    Zeba,
    Biometrics is a highly secured access control element to some very rrestrictred areas like server room,Defence etc.Since iam currently looking into Security Solution ,including biometrics for my Oorganization, let me tell you,fingercodes looks like digital only;-) as it is just encrypted-decrypted in Digital formats,only after you upload your own finger Template,in the database.
    Regards.
    Soumik
    Hi Soumik.
    Thanks. I wish to see one specimen of a fingercode along with Which algorithm did it follow.How long is it? Is there any way to shorten it? Is there any proof that a person 100 yrs ago cannot/can have a fingerprint just like mine? Does there exist a law that states that no 2 ppl who came or will come on this earth can have similar genes? That's all.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register