CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Rudresh008 • 09 Aug, 2011
Anybody can provide me the link or pdf of Biomedical instrumentation book by R.S.Khandpur TMH plssssssss
@Reya • 09 Aug, 2011 You cannot download it for free. Buy the book.
@ShrinkDWorld • 09 Aug, 2011 It may available on Google books but i am not sure.😐
@Reya • 09 Aug, 2011 @Gaurav: Google books are not available. I searched it
@Rudresh008 • 10 Aug, 2011 k.....thanx for suggetions
10.2k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Nov 18, 2014

I might be late to the party, but just stumbled upon the following wired broadband (FTTH, I guess) plans being offered by Tata Docomo folks. Compared to what we pay...
4k views

@Sahithi Pallavi · Jan 2, 2012

Concepts of Turing Machine as Acceptor, Techniques for TM Construction in the Theory of Automata, Formal Languages and Computation were neatly explained by Prof.Kamala Krithivasan, Department of Computer Science and...
3.1k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Apr 9, 2015

Reliance Industries Limited owned Reliance Jio Infocomm has launched a brand new mobile messenger, called Jio Chat. Let's face it - the mobile messenger markets are overcrowded and there's hardly...
3.1k views

@sarath T · Dec 11, 2009

I'm doing my final year electrical engineering. I want to start a small scale industry after my graduation.what are the major things to be concentrated? I'm looking for various innovative...
16.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jan 1, 2016

CDAC C-CAT Ranks are out and every one is eagerly looking forward to filling their course and center preference list. Here's what I found to be a general trend. If...
3.6k views