BioMedical Engineering

😁Hey crazy engineers..😁
Can someone help me out by giving some project ideas related with rehabilitation,advanced technologies in Medical Devices?
It would be a great help if u help me out.😐
Who knows even your idea can be a new invention that will be helping poor peoples😎.
Waiting for positive feedback guys..
thank you😁..

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    deal2die
    😁Hey crazy engineers..😁
    Can someone help me out by giving some project ideas related with rehabilitation,advanced technologies in Medical Devices?
    It would be a great help if u help me out.😐
    The question covers a whole lot of areas. Which aspect of medical devices are you looking at?
    Electromedicals, Diagnostics, artificial internal organs or disposables?

Wireless telemedicine is the current fast developing area.
  • Hari Prasath
    Hari Prasath
    I have done wireless telemedicine as my mini project dude.
    I'm searching projects on Organs or Devices for physically challenged people, diagnostic equipments.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    deal2die
    I have done wireless telemedicine as my mini project dude.
    I'm searching projects on Organs or Devices for physically challenged people, diagnostic equipments.
    Developing artificial implants is an activity involving very major effort, conformance to statutory regulations and elaborate testing. Typically it takes five years before a device is approved for marketing. One has to join a suitable institute or a major manufacturer for this.

Developing prosthetic external aids for the rehabilitation of the physically handicapped is less intensive.

ALIMCO, a PSI of Govt of India, has an R&D wing. You may contact them to see if they can use your services in devices development.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kush Tripathi
    Kush Tripathi
    I have n Number of ideas as far as Innovation in Biomedical Engineering is concerned. These are as follows
    1. Development of a device to treat the Knocknee disorder in the people who apply for army
    2. development of a supportive column strap on knee to change the gait problems
    3. Development of a Artificial graft which can be useful in perfecting the Obese people's posture
    you just tell me the area I will tell you the projects associated with that. But you need to also mention the technologies you are good at otherwise I can't help.
    I have been running these Project advisories for a long time at my personal webpage #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kush Tripathi
    Kush Tripathi
    I myself have worked in Wireless Telemetry and made many MUltimode equipments as well working on telemetry
  • Kush Tripathi
    Kush Tripathi
    I have worked in the field of wireless telemedicine and made many mutimodal devices which are useful yet implementation has nt been done they exist as projects only
  • Hari Prasath
    Hari Prasath
    Thank you for your support guys.. Was very Helpful Mr.Bioramani...
  • ifti95
    ifti95
    can some one help me on my project remote wireless telemedicinei am cse student btech final
  • Hari Prasath
    Hari Prasath
    ifti95
    can some one help me on my project remote wireless telemedicinei am cse student btech final

What kind of help you need dude..?
  • dnt4gett
    dnt4gett
    what kind of you want....!
  • insane.nick
    insane.nick
    you just ask my dear what kind of help you need? many people are hear for you my dear....
  • NANOVEA
    NANOVEA
    Tissue Surface Topography Using 3D Metrology

Surface area, texture and topography are all crucial measurements required when studying the interaction between tissue and biomaterial surfaces. During the Microfabrication of biomaterials successful development will rely heavily upon precisely controlled surface areas. Changes within surface topography can result in unintended or intended surface interaction. It is for this reason that a reliable method of measurement is critical to assure the intended surface characteristics during development.

Application Note:
    https:// www. nanovea. com/Application Notes/tissue-surface-measurement.pdf
  • honeyclarck
    honeyclarck
    Google is your friend. Go to Google and write your question. It gives you the best solution.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

. A questions like "Why are you interested in coming into IT sector after pursuing ECE major etc. Can u please guide me through these kind of common yet vague...
I want to write a program that receive a mathematical expression including "tan","sin","cos","cot","ln","+","-","*","/","power""d_x(derivative)" and any other function that user defines it in a seperate file and calculate the result. as...
Government officials have given a tentative thumbs up to a new technology for cars that would render the concept of driving while drunk a non-starter — literally. On Friday, U.S....
I feel that media is defaming Baba Ramdev by showing remarks like Baba Ramdev's Fast against corruption is a Five Star Event. It has thousands of fans, air-coolers, LCDs etc.....
I recently had a problem of ants in my keyboard. I kept it in a safe and dry place at night.. and when I opened it the next morning.. there...