Bike cooling system.......

I am working on a project to improve the cooling system of engines in bikes. For short distance commuters, it is difficult to get optimum performance as most of the heat produced during combustion process is used up in heating the engine chamber and it takes about 4 to 5 km of running to get the optimal performance. For getting optimality, travelling for shorter distance some air flow blockage is required in the beginning and should reopen after the engine is giving its best performance. Some sort of baffles is required which will reopen after engine reaching its proper temp. the main problem is in metros where we have to switch on and switch off engine at every signal. could you guys please help me giving me any idea.

Replies

• rambapat
    rambapat
    I feal that with in one minute a motorbike takes required temp. for running it efficiently.
  • inforaushan
    inforaushan
    in practical what happens is stated above.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have sort of memory loss problem because of reasons would not like to go in that. I don't remember anything about my earlier days say junior college days or...
Hello engineers. This is moonfalsh doing my 2nd year IT. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Hi Could anyone have idea on Job opening in Google for Business intelligence? Also please let me know how to apply for jobs in Google India. Thanks BI_GUY
RUNit File Size: 39 RUNit provides fast access to your most-used programs, via a menu you call up by right-clicking on the edge of your screen. This tiny program doesn't...
***** ๐Ÿ˜ HapPy Birthday Gohm ๐Ÿ˜ ***** Party Time, People! ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰ :myparty: :myparty: :myparty: