bike altration

I am crazy on bikes.so i want to know some details abt bikealtration😒

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Like what? Do you wish to modify its look? or do wish to tinker with the engine and gear systems etc to increase the power output? Also mention the specifications of you Bike. Till then get a bigger rear tyre. I have a 150/80 R15
    on my Royal Enfield. It could not support a bigger tyre. Change the silencer. Better still remove it and install a hollow pipe in the shape of a silencer. The exhaust gases will have no resisting leaving the exhaust system and will increase the acceleration of you bike. All these will be at the expense of mileage. For some visual alterations you can get a new tank, handles, make some alterations in the design to make it more lighter and aerodynamic which will in turn increase the acceleration by a small amount and also your mileage. Tell more about your Bike and i will give you further options.
  • gohm
    gohm
    I hope Shameem posts an update on this, could be a good thread...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As i ama3rd year mechanical enggstudent, i wish to do a mini project.plz give me some ideas ...😕
Hi dear This is saurabh goel here. I am new to this forum.This is my first post in this forum.
No, get that "twinkle twinkle little star" tune out of your head. The CE song is serious business! 😉 So, whats the deal with this? The CE Song will be...
Hi there, This is Prateek Varma from New Delhi. I am a student of Mechanical Engineering. Am a hardcore biker, street racer(i am member of 4 clubs in delhi and...
We have some interesting requirements in Java/J2EE for some of our clients. All are Chennai based positions. Position1: Java / J2EE Developer Experience : 2+ years Skills : Core Java,...