Big google ads

I know this a very bad idea, but I think the big google ads right in front and scrolling down to view the forum is bad. I suggest the ads be moved. Remember its only a suggestion.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Ankur Jaiswar
    I know this a very bad idea, but I think the big google ads right in front and scrolling down to view the forum is bad. I suggest the ads be moved. Remember its only a suggestion.
    @Ankue: Thank you for the suggestion. We will look into this matter soon.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ankur Jaiswar
    We are trying out couple of variations and testing the performance.

Better if we disable Google Ads for members? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Looks like the ads are removed for logged in members.
    That was quick ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Ankur Jaiswar
    Ankur Jaiswar
    Looks good nice, quick work ๐Ÿ˜€
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    thanks big_k for removing ads
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, ads haven't been completely removed. We show relevant ads to everyone and it brings revenue to keep CE growing and sponsor your prizes ๐Ÿ˜ . Right now, we show no ads to anyone on CE.
  • Ankur Jaiswar
    Ankur Jaiswar
    Well ads can still come in between posts, generating revenue from Ads is very important. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    We can manage these ads on some other part of our CE page.....
    Like we have some empty space at the bottom right part of our page (besides "posting permissions" when we view the thread posts)..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We currently show the ads to our guests and they do see those big rectangular ads. We're currently working with few prospective advertisers with products that will appeal to most of our audience. We'll have the spots visible to all of them. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is overhauling load on Dc machine?? and also can anyone tell the def: of Lap winding and wave winding in dc machines
I am sharing a video with you all, I hope you find it useful as a small weekend project. It's a video from Make Magazine. It tells you about how...
Pls can anyone help me with a comprehensive project on an FM-RECEIVER
Like me, I am sure there must be a lot of users who switch from Windows to Mac. It's but obvious that we are concerned about firewalls & antivirus softwares....
YANTHRA 2010 was a combination of technical exhibition and a motor show held by Association of Mechanical Engineering Students of Jyothi Engineering College from Kerala. The technical exhibition included: roject...