Best WiMAX Providers In India

I've been hearing few good and bad reviews about the WiMAX services being offered in India. It looks like Tata and Reliance are the big players and there are also few small players like Tikona. Does anyone have recommendations about the best wimax provider in India? I'd like to have a judgment based on following -

1. Customer Service.
2. Unlimited Data Plans.
3. Pricing.
4. Connectivity

Replies

• krishnabansal07
    krishnabansal07
    i hrd about bsnlwimax for RS 900 and 3mbps speed...is it true.....plz confirm me..????

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How many engineers on CE have done a transaction on the Internet? It could be anything like - 1. Purchase an item online. 2. Transfer money online (within bank, or...
Please read this: Report: 3-year-old girl in Antique attracts attention for 'predicting' fires - Odds and Ends - GMA News Online - Latest Philippine News What can you say about...
We've tons of CEans visiting CE from Nagpur. As per the stats, we've about 4k visitors from Nagpur. Why not organize a meet in Nagpur? Interested candidates join in and...
Perhaps our electronics engineers could shed some light on the differences between these two processors. Apart from the obvious ones, are there any changes in the architecture?
Why can't our third year electrical engineering students join in and pick up a topic for group study 😉 . Pick up a topic and post your doubts on it...