CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Ankita Katdare • 11 Aug, 2011
I couldn't find a list of best colleges for MS in Instrumentation Engineering.

Here are a few colleges that offer instrumentation courses.

Excelsior College
Salt Lake Community College
San Jacinto Community College
Boise State University
Sinclair Community College
Modesto Junior College
Moraine Valley Community College
University of Alaska Anchorage
Joliet Junior College
Idaho State University
Ozarks Technical Community College
Public Merced College
Amarillo College
Fox Valley Technical College
Public Lakeland Community College
San Juan College
University of Alaska
Moraine Park Technical College
Cincinnati State Technical and Community College

If you know more, please post here.

Related Posts

@maria flor · Jan 28, 2011

Route survey is a subject after you have taken the subjects of elementary surveying and higher surveying. This subject is very important to us civil engineers. By means of route...

@roopam_ag · May 15, 2011

i noe this question is often repeated...but i want a fresh review on i m placed in both..i am very much confused about which to join..its been said that...

@Coral Jain · Jun 19, 2015

Indian smartphone manufacturer Xolo has launched yet another flagship device called Xolo Cube 5.0 on Friday, just a month after the launch of the limited Liverpool FC edition Xolo One...

@Kaustubh Katdare · Dec 22, 2019

I have recharged my Jio Fiber account and it entitles me to have a free Set Top Box. Now the STB is attached to my Jio Fiber Router; and I'm...

@cchandansjce · Apr 14, 2012

Hi Ceans , Can anybody give me the microcontroller code to monitor flow rate and volume of the liquid ??