@weirdo911 • 04 Aug, 2012
hi every one!
i'm a new user on this forum. i'd like to seek help to decide which university to go in
i'm pursuing my b.tech 4th year now, in mechanical stream
i'll be taking my GRE in dec. my aggregate is about 66% as of now.
please help me in knowing good universities all over the world (i'm not very keen on German n American universities). a university with good reputation n that offers MS in automobile engg is what i wanted to know!! thankyou all
@krngd2 • 04 Aug, 2012 hey me too but i'm studying diploma in Automobile engineering,i wanna know the top automobile engineering b.tech & m.tech collages.
mainly in India...
plz help me..
@weirdo911 • 07 Aug, 2012 hey m.tech or b.tech.... be precise
@Gautami Shetty • 12 Nov, 2015 Which universities are in the top of the charts for masters in automotive engineering.
What should be the aggregate of four years in such universities????

Related Posts

I thought of compiling a list of the coolest and the best whatsapp group names that you've been using for your respective groups. For the sake of convenience, we'll stick...
A simple good bye email or last working day mail ain't cool! We've some awesome templates that you can use. If you're looking for an amazing Last Working Day email...
Hello CEans, How to convert CGPA (10 Point Scale) to Percentage? Please help!
I heard many students are having a trouble registering on the TCS Portal, when it's quite straightforward actually. If you have problem in attaching photos or CV, Use internet explorer...
What is IES or Indian Engineering Services Exam? Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2016 is an entrance exam for graduates who wish to...