CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@weirdo911 • 04 Aug, 2012
hi every one!
i'm a new user on this forum. i'd like to seek help to decide which university to go in
i'm pursuing my b.tech 4th year now, in mechanical stream
i'll be taking my GRE in dec. my aggregate is about 66% as of now.
please help me in knowing good universities all over the world (i'm not very keen on German n American universities). a university with good reputation n that offers MS in automobile engg is what i wanted to know!! thankyou all
@krngd2 • 04 Aug, 2012 hey me too but i'm studying diploma in Automobile engineering,i wanna know the top automobile engineering b.tech & m.tech collages.
mainly in India...
plz help me..
@weirdo911 • 07 Aug, 2012 hey m.tech or b.tech.... be precise
@Gautami Shetty • 12 Nov, 2015 Which universities are in the top of the charts for masters in automotive engineering.
What should be the aggregate of four years in such universities????
3k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 13, 2014

Indian Government Job website named niesbudnaukri.com has been launched by the National Institute Of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development (aka NIESBUD). The job portal is aimed at providing information about...
3.8k views

@James Reynold · Sep 9, 2011

I don't know whether it's possible or not. I recently heard a class about renewable resources and recycling.......After hearing that, i was observing the surroundings for something to recycle &...
16.9k views

@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran · Jun 13, 2014

Hi CEans I am using a airtel dth for past two years and I am experiencing problem here. If I am correct all the set top box would be equipped...
23.8k views

@Engg.Dee · Sep 14, 2012

As i m a B.tech final year student, campus drives are coming soon. i have a query regarding resume's formats. it is necessary to provide family details like father name,...
12.7k views

@aniruddha47 · Feb 13, 2013

tech support job good or bad after engnienering and even though salary bis good do they provide growth cn we change jobs to diff domain after this job
3.9k views