Best universities around the world for ms in automobile engineering?

hi every one!
i'm a new user on this forum. i'd like to seek help to decide which university to go in
i'm pursuing my b.tech 4th year now, in mechanical stream
i'll be taking my GRE in dec. my aggregate is about 66% as of now.
please help me in knowing good universities all over the world (i'm not very keen on German n American universities). a university with good reputation n that offers MS in automobile engg is what i wanted to know!! thankyou all

Replies

• krngd2
    krngd2
    hey me too but i'm studying diploma in Automobile engineering,i wanna know the top automobile engineering b.tech & m.tech collages.
    mainly in India...
    plz help me..
  • weirdo911
    weirdo911
    hey m.tech or b.tech.... be precise
  • Gautami Shetty
    Gautami Shetty
    Which universities are in the top of the charts for masters in automotive engineering.
    What should be the aggregate of four years in such universities????

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Saina Nehwal, India - won the Bronze medal in Women's individual Badminton. Gold and Silver went to China. Saina's opponent WANG from China retired in Bronze Medal match after playing...
myself naman agarwal... doing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics from New Delhi i m a student i like reading posts on crazyengineers.com, watching discovery channel, listening music, want to crack...
Are the scientists proud of their invincibility? Is this True? Give me your views on this..!!! 😀
Hi I want to know which type of transducer are used to convert sound energy into electrical energy,Please post complete name ,your help will be appriciated. Thanks Sumit
138 skydivers shattered the vertical skydiving world record as the flew heads down in a massive snowflake iformation in Illinois. It took over fifteen attempts in presence of judges for...