Best Router_with Capability 40 number of users

Hi Folks,

I would like to which is the best router , which supports 40 number of users connectivity. and performs faster.

Please share your opinions

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    are you planning an internet cafe or something? even if not, if all the users are meant to be in same LAN, better go for 40 port switch, which can be connected to a router.
    Thus you will not only achieve faster processing ( small routing), as well you wont be needing too many ip addresses .
    It will be better if you can mention the purpose of having such a requirement, to be more specific about the solution
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    In my opinion, the total number of devices supported on Wi-Fi are limited by the company to about 10-20. I looked at few routers from Cisco (Linksys) and found that they do not publish this information.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Software Design which is the primary consideration in Software Engineering was neatly explained by the Professor R.K. Joshi, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Bombay. Feel free to ask...
The Design Patterns of the Software Engineering were neatly explained by the Professor R.K. Joshi, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Bombay. Feel free to ask your questions and...
Prof. R.K. Joshi, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Bombay explained the concepts of Class Level Diagram, Component Level Diagram involved in Software Engineering. Feel free to ask your...
Prof. R.K. Joshi, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Bombay explained the concept of Architectural Design involved in Software Engineering. Feel free to ask your doubts and please contribute...
Software Testing Concept was neatly explained by Prof. R.K. Joshi, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Bombay. Feel free to share your views and ask your questions.. [video=youtube;zZdQ6HXXDiE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZdQ6HXXDiE&feature=BF&list=PL8751DA481F0F0D17&index=18[/video] [video=youtube;B_yYAbQVitQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_yYAbQVitQ&feature=BF&list=PL8751DA481F0F0D17&index=19[/video]