Best opaamp to be used with sensors like photodiode

hi😛 genious guys can any one tell me about the best opaamp to be used with sensors like photodiode

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    IC 3140.....utility op-amp

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone 😀 I'm Tarek, just joined. I'm actually still in school (grade 12😉) but I joined to know more about civil engineering and hopefully decide to go for it...
hi everyone ive started my second year of my diploma and was told i need to come up with an engineering project, that can be built relatively quick; is not...
I hav just entered final year of my B.Tech in E&C engineering n 2day wz my first class in final yr project . I am quit sure with d fact...
Hi everyone, I have been hearing lately about credit repairing companies and the amount of work they get in their business. One of my cousins is running a credit repair...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ANNOUNCEMENT: Celab.tk is no longer accessible. Please go directly to: CE Bot (CE Lab Projects) for the Project Website, thank you. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Welcome to Part THREE of our Crazy...