Best Motorcycle On Indian Roads, Under Rs. 100,000

There are so many motorcycles in Indian market that it's always difficult to choose the best one. Why not collect first hand information from all our CEans about the best motorcycles on Indian roads?

Share your opinion and tell us why.

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Hey guys,
    I just bought a brand new first hand Honda CB Twister! Its really awesome... It is giving its mileage in the 50-60 km per litre. After tuning, I heard customers say, it gives a greater mileage.
    #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Between Honda and Bajaj two vehicles, which have better build quality?
    The_Big_K
    Bajaj Rocks in some, but not in price... ๐Ÿ˜”
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    going for both power and milage, apache RTR 180 and pulsar 180 are good choices.............
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah, I've heard many good reviews about Apache RTR. I was surprized when TVS guys decided to do Motorcycles ๐Ÿ˜€
    Any bike more than 120 CC is less in mileage... ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    The_Big_K
    Blindly go for Honda!

Honda is too good in bike segment, the engine transmission etc are awesome!

Where as if you take Bajaj except Pulsar( that too old till 2006) nothing is a good bike!

I love bikes so I dont come to conclusions soon.

So, if you want a bike less than 100,000 then just go for Honda Unicorn nothing else.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    lovejeet
    going for both power and milage, apache RTR 180 and pulsar 180 are good choices.............

Biggie, if you are planning to buy never buy Apache dude, its a bad vehicle for people more than 5f 8 inches.

Ride is of extreme good comfort only for the rider, if you encounter a major problem then there is no chance that your bike will come back to good condition!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    English-Scared
    Biggie, if you are planning to buy never buy Apache dude, its a bad vehicle for people more than 5f 8 inches.

Ride is of extreme good comfort only for the rider, if you encounter a major problem then there is no chance that your bike will come back to good condition!
    I'm a happy owner of Yamaha RX-Z since 2002. ๐Ÿ˜€ The next motorcycle I wish to buy will be a superbike ๐Ÿ‘
    The_Big_K
    I'm a happy owner of Yamaha RX-Z since 2002. ๐Ÿ˜€ The next motorcycle I wish to buy will be a superbike ๐Ÿ‘
    Honda Unicorn is good as of mileage and performance... Give it out a test drive at your nearest Honda showroom. See if it suits you! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I started a thread does not mean I'm buying one myself. I hope I'll be able to buy a superbike in next 5 years ๐Ÿ˜‰
    The_Big_K
    I started a thread does not mean I'm buying one myself. I hope I'll be able to buy a superbike in next 5 years ๐Ÿ˜‰
    You wanted to buy one right??? Having your Yamaha too with you...
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    The_Big_K

Super bike is not something you will buy, it will be manufactured by us.

All motor powered bike using solar power and using the braking power as well.. Yes it will be a super bike ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone post a simply graphic design code in c or c++? (the output of the code should look like a design(example:name or ball shape)
It happens with me many time that I had to copy some files from my pen drive to our college lab and the moment I plugged in my pen drive,...
Check this out guys! BOTIX is a 2 day hands-on workshop that focuses on introducing participants to the world of robotics. Split over 4 sessions participants are introduced to various...
Hey guys I want to develop a real time system but I don't have much idea about this. Can you guide what topic I can go for and in which...
Symptoms are same during 2nd world war , Hitler was the reason and now again a another stubborn leader named gadafi Today the world has been divided because of libya...