Best Laptop Configuration For Under Rs. 50000

purpose:i am going to use the laptop for ansys14V which is a finite element analysis software .In addition to that i would use CAD modelling software like proE.
My requirements are
---optimum speed
---good graphical display.
---my budget is below 50000

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If you're anyway spending Rs. 50k on the laptop, I'd recommend

- Asus K53SM-SX016D/2nd Gen Ci7 /8 GB/750 GB/2GB graphics/DOS Rs.54999 Price in India - Buy Asus K53SM-SX016D/2nd Gen Ci7 /8 GB/750 GB/2GB graphics/DOS Online - ASUS : Flipkart.com from Flipkart. The laptop will stretch your budget by a bit, but you will get a totally awesome, powerful machine with 8 GB RAM, 2 GB Graphics and life won't be the same 😁

ASUS

But if you're tight on the budget, I'd recommend HP #-Link-Snipped-# from Flipkart again for ~Rs. 45k. The machine offers 4GB RAM 3MB L3 Cache, 1 GB AMD Radeon HD 6490M GPU and 750 GB of storage; which should run the software. Just make sure that the CAD software that you want to run on your machine is compatible with Windows Home editions.

HP

PS: Thread has been moved to Gadgets and Software section.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    #-Link-Snipped-# I have heard that HP laptops are among the best. But isn't there a heating problem with ASUS?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I don't think the heating problem is generic across all the models. Check internet reviews and it looks like different models across multiple brands have had this heating problem.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    In personal experience almost all personal laptops have more or less heating problem.
    I never seen any heating problem with Professional models. I have used dell and using HP pro model. even after 8-9 hours of continous use, pro model never got a single bit of heating.
    While my personal dell loptop got a little bit heating problem but no significant problem with it.

I never used ASUS machines, Is it durable and give performance as HP or Dell??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HP has released the Z1 all in one desktop with all the power hardware. The desktop features a range of Intel Core i3 - Xenon Server Class CPU, NVIDIA Quadro...
Homecurry.com provides a complete and flexible online platform to order your home cooked, healthy and tasty lunch from variety of menu options prepared by various Homechefs.We engage housewives as cooks...
I'm just wondering whether there's a formula that related the total area of the solar panel that's exposed to the light and the maximum output it can generate? Also, does...
we rush for the data recovery as soon as some important files gets deleted up accidentally. but i wonder how the process of recovery actually works out. One thing i...
i wonder which is the better option for summer training, from c-dac mohali or from HCL?? quick responses required.