Best institute for CCNA course

SIR suggest me some institute and training centres which gives best training for CCNA course. I have searched many centres but most of them are fake.Please give me some suggestion Sir. Waiting for your favourable reply,I remain Sir.

Replies

• arunchary
    arunchary
    please mention the home town and city such that u may have better solution,,,,,,,,........
  • Azar@Achu
    Azar@Achu
    My hometown is Coimbatore ,Tamil Nadu. But I am ready to study anywhere in India. Please guide me the best institute for CCNA.
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    join jetking for this type of course they provide good scope of learning in all the areas..go for search jetking in near by u r area....all the best.....
  • Azar@Achu
    Azar@Achu
    Sir adu oru mokka company. How about network home or network bull
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    network home is ok ......
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    sit at home
    work for 6+ hrs a day
    read pescribed books
    practise labs

you dont need to spedn some 20k for training and then they teach you what is subnetting.
    Ask doubts here- i will try my best to clarify

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wishing you many many happy returns of the day CEan Reya and CEan itchap 🎉 Party Time.
I bought a brand new hp mini 110 battery replacement (HP Mini 110 Battery 6 cell 5200mAh 11.1V) the detecting software BatteryMon shows that the capacity has lost 8.6%. The...
Infosys has delayed the joining dates of the newly recruited candidates by about 3 months. We learn that the company isn't sending joining dates at the moment. In order to...
Infosys has delayed the joining for most of the candidates by about 3 months. It's being expected that the company will send joining letters in the around January, with joining...
A perpetual motion machine of 2nd kind is not supposed to work as if in case of a thermal power plant with no condenser. But let us think of such...