Best domain to do the final year project for career in MNCs?

I am doing B.Tech/IT (final year).I am interested to choose testing as my career,can you guide me which is best domain to do the final year project,so that it is beneficial for my career in MNC companies (TCS,Infosys,WIPRO,IBM,HP,etc).which domain based project does the mnc expects from fresher?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# There is no such thing as the best domain. You need to prepare yourself for the final year project by choosing the programming languages you are good at. Your final year project will not always be taken into consideration to offer you job at MNC. However, if you do excel at it, it will definitely get highlighted in your resume and MNCs love to know you are good at practical implementation.
  • Poorna kiranya
    Poorna kiranya
    Okay mam.. Thanks for ur guidance..
  • Poorna kiranya
    Poorna kiranya
    okay mam.. Thanks for ur guidance..
  • Gurunath Rathod
    Gurunath Rathod
    Thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

im a EC graduate 2009 passout.i have done mba in technology management.dont have any experence in IT feild.i dont have any programming skills(think so).now im thinking to do software testing...
Rumors about the next iPhone started floating around soon after iPhone 6s hit the stands. But Apple’s next announcement is on the iPhone's better half; iOS. Apple released a private...
WHAT ARE THE FACTORS SHOULD CONSISDERD WHILE DESIGNING A CHAIN SPRACKET IN BICYCLE
I can personally vouch for nine of them . All except No.:7. I have an alcohol intolerance, so have no experience of that. In 1965 I was attending an Indo-US...
Could anyone tell the average CGPA needed that's considered good?