Best Business School

Hello friends

I am a MBA student from . It provides well manageged education system.I think is furnished with some of the exceptional and prime facilities such as superior placement cell to give a chance to the budding talent, Library Committee, Extra Curricular Committee to take out the hidden talent from the candidates, Academic Progress Review Committee to take care of the progress and development of our students in every aspect and more!

Best of Luck ! !

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here comes the quiz thread for cricket lovers. Again, please don't do googling before giving answer. Q 1. who has scored the slowest century in tests? Q 2. 'My Country's...
Another Game: Change the direction of the other planet and help the little one save his own planet. Just point and click.[FONT="][/FONT] Samorost 1
HELLO EVERYBODY!!! plz suggest me a ckt 2 drive AT89C51 ive used opamp,transistors but it seems big so help meee!!!
The European Commission today announced that it has fined Intel a record €1.06 billion ($1.45 billion) for abusing its dominance in the market for computer chips to exclude its biggest...
The Google improvements we saw unofficially opened to some users about two months ago have gone official, letting searchers see timelines and "Wonder Wheels," filter for recent results, and seek...