Best Books For Production Technology

I have so far found the book of P.C. Sharma titled Production Engineering as useful.

Another one is by International Labor organization aka I.L.O.

Replies

• SYED AHMED ABBAS ZAIDI
    SYED AHMED ABBAS ZAIDI
    Thanks for the info but sir plz upload that book for our knowledge.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    You have to search copy of those book elsewhere(I do not have a soft copy). Also it is not legal to post a soft copy. you better purchase it.
  • PuneetVerma
    PuneetVerma
    Manufacturing Process Vol. I and II by P.N. Rao also good for studying for GATE.
  • SYED AHMED ABBAS ZAIDI
    SYED AHMED ABBAS ZAIDI
    Danke Sir 😎
  • Viswanathan Chockalingam
    Viswanathan Chockalingam
    Dr.Swadesh Kumar Singh &
    Serope Kalpakjian are good to gain a lot of Knowledge in Production Engineering.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Has anyone tried Production Technology : Manufacturing Processes, Technology and Automation - By R.K. Jain ?

I have heard good reviews about it, in that it covers all topics in depth.
  • Lokeshgaddam
    Lokeshgaddam
    please suggest me one of the best civil engineers book .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai frnds... can u suggest me a new innovative idea based on electronics....my idea is to implement a small pc in a car dat include each n evry apps .....
Microprocessor 8085 was one of my favorite subject and I used to read a reference book, Microprocessor Architecture with 8085 by Ramesh Gaonkar. Which One you used to refer?
This is a free auto electical design event to be held at Pune Marriott Hotel and Convention Centre Senapati Bapat Road Pune, 411053 India. IESF 2011: Automotive - Mentor Graphics
i m 7th sem student i have an idea of minor project as "medical database " for a medical shop what things should i put stress on in my project...
September 15 is celebrated every year in India as Engineer's Day to commemorate the birthday of the legendary engineer Sir M. Visvesvaraya (1861-1962). Internationally recognised for his genius in harnessing...