CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@ISHAN TOPRE • 14 Sep, 2011
If anyone knows about best books on topics like Operation research please post.

I know only one book. Problems in operation research by S. Chand Publications.

The authors are Er. Prem Kumar Gupta and Dr. D.S. Gupta
@Abhilash T Anto • 11 Jan, 2012 operations research by L.R.Potti.. easy to understand .. contains or lpp transportation assignment replacement inventory control decision game theories network analysis queing theory and introduction to simulation also..
4.4k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Feb 6, 2014

Was going through Moto G specs and found that it has a hall effect sensor. Just read about and remembered the 'hall effect' I had studied during my engineering course....
34.4k views

@Ashish Ahuja · Nov 6, 2012

I had been trying to install Whatsapp on my ubuntu 12.04 using the android emulator. I have installed android sdk with jelly beans installed on the emulator and downloaded whatsapp...
7.1k views

@Avinash Saini · Jul 7, 2012

which are the main companies which took placements from this college and what about the highest & averaga package.......... r u in final year..........?????
8.7k views

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 11, 2011

What is the campus selection procedure for Sapient? I heard it visits campus very rarely. Could someone post their experience? Find some aptitude test paper questions here: You can also...
6.1k views

@gopaldeshpande · Jun 2, 2013

What is the difference between compaction and consolidation? Why do we use the term compaction for concrete and consolidation for soil?
6.1k views