Best Books For Computer Security Subject Study

Some of the reference books used for Computer Security studies are:
1. Cryptography & Networks Security Principles & Practice( Pearson Education ) – William Stallings.
2. Networks Security Essentials Applications & Standards( Pearson Education ) – William Stallings
3. Cryptography and Network Security by Atul Kahate, Tata Mc. Graw Hill
4. Introduction to Computer Security by Matt Bishop Pearson education
5. Security in computing by Pfleeger & Pfleeger Pearson education

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Some of the best books under the title of Mobile Computing are as follows: Mobile Communication 2nd edition by Jochen Schiller, Pearson education Mobile Computing by Asoke Talukder, Roopa Yavagal...
Some of the good titles under the topic of Embedded system are: 1. Embedded systems: Architecture, programming and design by Rajkamal, TMH 2. Embedded system design by Arnold S Burger....
From what I see and know, the construction industry must be relying heavily on energy-intensive materials and resources. I can't imagine how large environmental costs must be involved in building...
being an electrical & electronuc engineer , is it necessary to have knowledge of matlab and auto cad... is that going to harm my job prospects. is there any online...
I am Sive Ndlela pursuing my bachelor of electrical and electronics engineering degree at the university of swaziland...just wanna hook up with the top dogs here