From the Archives
Archived discussions on CrazyEngineers

@N.Gowtham Raj • 12 Feb, 2012
Hey guys... Some one please suggest me a Best Book for Manufacturing Science & Technology..... The BEST one to understand and for all competitive exams.....
@mechky • 12 Feb, 2012 I don't think there is any 'best' book in case of this subject. No book would be covering each and every topic as it is such a vast subject.
Some popular authors are-
Hazra & Choudhary
Raghuwanshi
PN Rao
HS Bawa
SK Garg
Kalpakijan
@N.Gowtham Raj • 13 Feb, 2012 Any foreign authors?
@Saloni Rastogi • 11 Sep, 2013 I think Kalpakjian & Schmid is a Good book... R.K. Jain can also be tried... but the best is P.N.Rao , though it does not cover whole syllabus !

Related Posts

Archives

@Harshad Italiya · Nov 25, 2009

Let's wish happy birthday to crazyengineers and its founder biggie. Wish you many many happy returns of the day. Let's take crazyengineers on the top.
Archives

@kashmirihasan · Oct 4, 2010

Hello, This is Kashmiri from Lahore and I want to know the difference between alternator and generator. Any one who could reply??? I really want to know the answer.
Archives

@Kaustubh Katdare · Sep 14, 2013

To all the engineers from India and around the world, we wish you a very happy engineers day! Every year, September 15th is celebrated as engineers day all over India...
Archives

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 17, 2015

Inspired from this post about ECE engineers, I thought we should have such a thread for all engineering branches. A lot of us have experience in the industry and are...
Archives

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 7, 2013

So I heard people want to user Whatsapp while they are at work on their PCs and Macbooks. Most Whatsapp users know that the app available on Android, iOS, Windows,...