From the Archives
Archived discussions on CrazyEngineers

@N.Gowtham Raj • 12 Feb, 2012
Hey guys... Some one please suggest me a Best Book for Manufacturing Science & Technology..... The BEST one to understand and for all competitive exams.....
@mechky • 12 Feb, 2012 I don't think there is any 'best' book in case of this subject. No book would be covering each and every topic as it is such a vast subject.
Some popular authors are-
Hazra & Choudhary
Raghuwanshi
PN Rao
HS Bawa
SK Garg
Kalpakijan
@N.Gowtham Raj • 13 Feb, 2012 Any foreign authors?
@Saloni Rastogi • 11 Sep, 2013 I think Kalpakjian & Schmid is a Good book... R.K. Jain can also be tried... but the best is P.N.Rao , though it does not cover whole syllabus !

Related Posts

Archives

@integratdbrains · Sep 30, 2006

With the Mahatma’s birthday upcoming on 2nd oct let us put this topic in the debate section where we can have shouts from the CEans. Well for me Mr. Mohandas...
Archives

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Sep 4, 2014

A few minutes after HTC’s announcement, Microsoft Mobile took the centre stage at the Internationale Funkausstellung Berlin (IFA) to announce its mid range offering that promises high end features. The...
Archives

@vvishwaskumar · Nov 19, 2009

hi i have a bicycle having a load of 100 kg acting on it. I have to calculate the starting torque, to propell the bicycle, either on the wheel or...
Archives

@Radhika Deshpande · Jul 12, 2011

B.E/B.TECH DEGREE EXAMINATION, APRIL/MAY 2011 Six Semester COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING CS 2029- ADVANCED DATABASE TECHNOLOGY (Regulation 2008) Time:Three hours maximum: 100 marks Answer ALL questions PART-A(10*2=20 marks) 1. what...
Archives

@Muhammad Javed · Mar 1, 2013

I want to execute my undergraduate final year project in Transportation Engineering.Can you please suggest me some emerging topics which demands high degree of research and on which comparatively less...