Below Absolute Zero achieved and it is HOT there!

Chuck of all trades beware! Here comes Below Absolute Zero.
Physicists in Germany believe that they have created an ultra-cooled gas that goes "beyond absolute zero" into negative Kelvin temperatures.
The only trouble seems to be that it is hotter at these temperatures, whatever that means.
I only hope that perpetual motion is not round the corner with time travel not too far behind.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One more invariant citadel seems to be crumbling. The standard kilogram is putting on weight albeit a few micrograms. Worry is that the 40 clones now distributed in various countries...
Games designer Jesse Schell points out that, because of the wealth of information now available within seconds, the inherently curious have a tremendous advantage over the non-curious and will eventually...
First, if you haven't, read this! Then, proceed to read the below. Happy new year again!
guys any chances for bang/hyd in 2/3 round i got noida DESD. prefernce was pune,hyd,bang,noida for DESD with 580.......
Does anybody knows how to write a program for geometric Meshing in c/c++/Patran command language.If so please provide me a solution or else suggest some stuffs to get in.