Being Successful Requires Unconventional Thinking and Practices

What's your opinion? Discuss the following.

Being Successful Requires Unconventional Thinking and Practices

or

Success Requires Risk-Taking More Than Cautious Planning

Replies

• Tejashree Katdare
    Tejashree Katdare
    Success on any realm of life comes more often from taking chances or risks than from careful and cautious planning.

Many people know how to attain success, but few know how to make the best use of it.
  • gohm
    gohm
    I think it requires a little bit of all of them.
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Achieving Unconventional ideas conventionally well.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Well to achieve the success you need alls.But to continue your success must be the master in one(it may be Unconventional Thinking,Practice,Risk-Taking and may be Cautious Planning).
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Unconventional thinking resulting into unconventional actions are risky for the conventional thinkers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i finished my B.E in electronics and instrumentation .. ve applied M.E in anna university.. pls suggest me what course has scope .. am qualified to following courses 😀 industrial...
CEans, Professional engineers and engineering students from various backgrounds & discipline bring lot of great ideas and knowledge to CE. With this in focus, we are happy to announce "Best...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...ion-announcement-best-thread-contributor.html
please,can anyone tell me where i can collect details about automobile tailpipe design?..
European energy consultancy leader, EnergyQuote incorporating John Hall Associates Limited, is to rebrand as EnergyQuote JHA. This move enables the new company to optimise its service offerings by delivering increased...