Before He was God, Ramayana reconside red, recreated

Rama, the ancient idol of the heroic ages, the embodiment of truth, of morality, the ideal son, the ideal husband, and above all, the ideal king, this Rama has been presented before us by the great sage Valmiki. Discarding all the hues of that time Mr. Ram Varma’s, Rama is a historic figure more than idols. The blank verses of his poetry, is the medium which increased the divinity of his renderings as no other language can be purer, none more beautiful, and at the same time simpler, far away from hues.

Ramayana, the Hindu epic, after all, makes for sumptuous food for imagination. It is replete with colorful and fascinating gods, goddesses and characters, whose visual representations are equally imaginative and spiritually uplifting. Colorful portraits of RAMA, hanuman, adorn the walls and puja rooms of almost every Hindu household in India but here it also abets Mr. Ram Varma’s book - Before He was God, Ramayana, Reconsidered, recreated

“Mr. Ram Varma’s tribute to lord Rama on the auspicious occasion of Ram Navmi, as his laudable creation will be unveiled on Lord Rama’s birthday, i.e., 24 March, 2010

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What's this, khabri?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I am planning to prepare a costume that makes a person invisible. I got some ideas. but when i searched for it in internet, i found a different methodology....
Due to advancements in technology there are lot of key loggers available in internet where even osk is also not quite helpful So here is another tip Type password in...
hii friends, friends while im searching for a miniproject topic i heard about "CLAP OPERATED FAN SPEED CONTROL".i think this is a good one but i dont have the circiut...
A typical design for an engine uses oil to contribute to the cooling of the engine. For example, an automotive "water cooled" engine usually has holes in the base of...
Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker File Size 5.04MB Create your own CD/DVD labels and CD jewel cases with the ultimate in ease and flexibility! If you're sick of guessing which songs...