Batteries in Milli Volt Scale

Is there any firm that manufactures and sells retail quantities of Milli Volt batteries

Googling gave too many large scale vendors and no retailers and at the same some local shops are not having these batteries?

Is there any firm that will have such a small scale rechargeable millivolt batteries?

Otherwise do tell on how to make a rechargeable millivolt battery that would also be helpful in many ways?

Ps: Links are too hard to understand when it comes to making rechargeable batteries they are having too many chemical equations I can't understand them

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Even the Lithium Coin cells have 3V, however Alkaline & manganese used in coin cells have 1.5V
    I haven't seen any battery less than 1.5V (The one which we call button/coin cells)
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Abhishek Rawal
    Even the Lithium Coin cells have 3V, however Alkaline & manganese used in coin cells have 1.5V
    I haven't seen any battery less than 1.5V (The one which we call button/coin cells)

I don't think batteries below that can be made. I suppose you can use a step down mini transformer if you want PD in range of milli volts. that should work. Plus you should specify how much exact volts you need.

PS: this is theoritical solution. It should work.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Found one source of power in sub volt scale But seems to pricy But there is no battery so far in that scale searching on for this

Transformer loss will be high so I can't go for it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As we discussed yesterday about the crash test I would like to add some important aspects considered by Euro NCAP to give ratings. Last year about 36 vehicles were tested...
A lot has been going on regarding what the hyperloop would be, what design could it hold. Elon Musk, the co-founder and CEO of Tesla Motors had announced that he...
A lot has been going on recently about the announcement of the Hyperloop by Elon Musk, the co-founder and CEO of Tesla Motors. The hyperloop is a transport system which...
our Building situated side of a main road, heavy weighty vehicle used this high road, if a vehicle pass the road then i feel small earthquake in my room/building some...
According to recent news,for Mars One project which is scheduled to launch in September 2022 with a view to colonize the RED Planet, more than 100,000 applications have been received....