View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12921 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Wayne Whiteman
Wayne Whiteman • Jun 16, 2017

Basic Engineering Courses for Review

I hope this isn't considered an advertisement and that it will be removed.
I have some FREE classes on www.coursera.org that folks may find useful for review, engineering assistance, etc.

I have several courses available in Statics, Dynamics, and Mechanics of Materials. Here are the links:

Statics-Part 1: Introduction to Engineering Mechanics | Coursera

Statics-Part 2: Applications in Engineering Mechanics | Coursera

Dynamics-Part 1 (2D): Engineering Systems in Motion: Dynamics of Particles and Bodies in 2D Motion | Coursera

Dynamics - Part 2 (3D): Advanced Engineering Systems in Motion: Dynamics of Three Dimensional (3D) Motion | Coursera

Mechanics of Materials I: Mechanics of Materials I: Fundamentals of Stress & Strain and Axial Loading | Coursera

Mechanics of Material II: Think walled Pressure Vessels and Torsion: Mechanics of Materials II: Thin-Walled Pressure Vessels and Torsion | Coursera

Mechanics of Materials III: Beam Bending: Mechanics of Materials III: Beam Bending | Coursera

Mechanics of Material IV: Deflections, Buckling, Combined Loading, and Failure Theories: https://www.coursera.org/learn/materials-structures

Some notes: - Yes, these courses are free. You can pay $49 for a certificate if you want, but it is in no way obligatory.

I hope you find this material useful. If so, please tell your friends about this resource.

Share this content on your social channels -