Awesome answers in IAS examination

• Awesome Answers In IAS Examination

Q. How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?

A. Concrete floors are very hard to crack! (UPSC Topper)

Q. If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take four men to build it?

A. No time at all it is already built. (UPSC 23rd Rank Opted for IFS)

Q. If you had three apples and four oranges in one hand and four apples and three oranges in the other hand, what would you have?

A. Very large hands. (Good one) (UPSC 11 Rank Opted for IPS)

Q. How can you lift an elephant with one hand?

A. you will never find an elephant with one hand. (UPSC Rank 14 Opted for IES)

Q. How can a man go eight days without sleep?

A. No Probs, He sleeps at night. (UPSC IAS Rank 98)

Q. If you throw a red stone into the blue sea what it will become?

A. It will Wet or Sink as simple as that. (UPSC IAS Rank 2)

Q. What looks like half apple ?

A: The other half. (UPSC - IAS Topper )

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...now I know why I always found IAS officers hopeless. πŸ‘Ž
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    The_Big_K
    ...now I know why I always found IAS officers hopeless. πŸ‘Ž
    Ha ha right! But are these real, I have ever wondered, how these people are selected for IAS!!! πŸ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Praveen-Kumar
    Ha ha right! But are these real, I have ever wondered, how these people are selected for IAS!!! πŸ˜”
    It's the British System that India refused to give up even after independence (so called). Unnecessary, but still exists.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    I found this on Freshersworld.com

The_Big_K
    It's the British System that India refused to give up even after independence (so called). Unnecessary, but still exists.
    But then, what type of questions are these?
    Any particular category they belong to?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dancer_Engineer
    I found this on Freshersworld.com
    But then, what type of questions are these?
    Any particular category they belong to?
    Those aren't actual IAS questions. Just a list of questions taken from various sources. Anyway, I wasn't really commenting on the questions. Just found a way to vent out my frustration. #apologies.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    The_Big_K
    Those aren't actual IAS questions. Just a list of questions taken from various sources. Anyway, I wasn't really commenting on the questions. Just found a way to vent out my frustration. #apologies.
    Actually, I have very little or no idea about the IAS exam or questions.
    Initially I found them weird, and I took them at face value. 😳

Since I posted it blindly, I just wanted to know πŸ˜€

PS: apologies accepted though πŸ˜› πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please have a look....This 5 min may save a life and lots of tears..... You could save a life. STROKE: Remember The 1st Three Letters... S.T.R .. My friend sent...
Hi all. I used a LM7812 regulator in my project. But I still don't know how it actually works? Can any one explain me? (I gave 15 V as input,...
hello ,......i m learning vbscript through net..........i just running a html embedded vbscript prog to print hello world but it is not showing output........even my browser is IE.........reply me please​
Seems Maxthon browser is 200% faster than Chrome and it provides useful cloud services like bookmarking,screen grabs etc.It is also available in Indian languages such as Hindi and Bengali. Did...
Do you still keep a personal blog, or have you moved to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social networks?