Awaiting for the craziness

Bhumika107
@bhumika107-JWB2lU โ€ข Oct 26, 2024

Hi all,

I am a 2014 pass out. Did my BE in computer from GTU.
Currently I am working as a developer (minigames in HTML5/JS). I just wanted to bring back the craziness and silly ideas we used to have in those 4 years of college.
Got to know about this site and thought let's give it a try!
Also, nice work done in this site๐Ÿ‘
I mean -
Total: 1,458 (members: 19, guests: 1,349, robots: 90)
I was like, 90 robots? It made me laugh though but great work guys!

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Abhishek Rawal

    @abhishek-fg9tRh • Aug 25, 2015

    Welcome to Crazyengineers #-Link-Snipped-#. I passed out from GTU too but from 2015 batch. BTW Robots are web-crawlers a.k.a Spyders.

    Participate in Technical debates and discussions. Looking forward to your contribution in CE. Cheers.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Aug 25, 2015

    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and find all the fun you're missing.

    Bhumika107Got to know about this site and thought let's give it a try!

    How did you discover this website? What motivated you to join?

    Abhishek RawalBTW Robots are web-crawlers a.k.a Spyders.

    Just for the records' sake, we count you among the robots ๐Ÿ˜

  • Bhumika107

    @bhumika107-JWB2lU • Aug 25, 2015

    Abhishek RawalWelcome to Crazyengineers #-Link-Snipped-#. I passed out from GTU too but from 2015 batch. BTW Robots are web-crawlers a.k.a Spyders.

    Participate in Technical debates and discussions. Looking forward to your contribution in CE. Cheers.

    Thanks Abhishek! And yes, I would like to know more about web crawlers. I guess I will get lots of info here. It was at first just a concept for me to pass exams ๐Ÿ˜›
    Thanks for the welcome ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Engr Mansoor

    @engr-mansoor-jbj836 • Aug 25, 2015

    I am new member of CE.. kindly guide me

  • Abhishek Rawal

    @abhishek-fg9tRh • Aug 25, 2015

    Engr MansoorI am new member of CE.. kindly guide me

    Ankita wrote an awesome article regarding to that.
    Kindly refer : <a href="https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/10-things-to-do-on-crazyengineers-community.72154">10 Things To Do On CrazyEngineers Community</a>

  • Bhumika107

    @bhumika107-JWB2lU • Aug 25, 2015

    Kaustubh KatdareWelcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and find all the fun you're missing.

    Thanks Kaustubh ๐Ÿ˜€

    Kaustubh KatdareHow did you discover this website? What motivated you to join?

    Well as I said I was just looking for craziness so, I plainly googled crazy engineers. No more explanations to this๐Ÿ˜› God knows why I did that!!

    Kaustubh KatdareJust for the records' sake, we count you among the robots ๐Ÿ˜

    Haha! I am glad I was able to answer the verification question to prove that I am not a ROBOT ๐Ÿ˜›

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Aug 26, 2015

    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#

    Bhumika107Haha! I am glad I was able to answer the verification question to prove that I am not a ROBOT ๐Ÿ˜›

    That text you quote was not for you. It was for CE's own ROBOT Mod #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜

  • Abhishek Rawal

    @abhishek-fg9tRh • Aug 26, 2015

    Harshad ItaliyaThat text you quote was not for you. It was for CE's own ROBOT Mod #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜

    Call me #-Link-Snipped-#.
    Spoiler: Quote

  • Bhumika107

    @bhumika107-JWB2lU • Aug 26, 2015

    Harshad ItaliyaThat text you quote was not for you. It was for CE's own ROBOT Mod #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜

    Haha๐Ÿ˜ I feel relaxed now ๐Ÿ˜›