Avishkaar Summer Internship Program 2019

I got introduced to Avishkar through CE.

They have come up with an exciting summer internship programme for 2019. CEan students can have a look.

Avishkar asks:

Are You Ready To Bring Learning In Action?

Avishkaar, being a Maker Enabler, encourages the making among the young learners like you. Hence we are back with another version of Avishkaar Summer Internship Program.

This program is a great platform that will propel you to apply theoretical concepts in the real world. Here, you will gain your practical experience in science, technology & innovation by handling actual problems & applying your academic knowledge & skills through self-managed projects.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to know about the SEO offpage strategies. please suggest me if you know that.
I am on my final year in civil engineering and I have to make my research project about using FRP for strengthening thin walled tubes. I need some help for...
https://www.avishkaar.cc/softwares/maker-studio?utm_source=promo&utm_medium=email_web&utm_campaign=AMS_Promo1
Only one month is left for cdac exam
Design News says:Join us today at 2:00 PM EDT for the start of this week’s course Machine Learning for Embedded Software Engineers.Artificial intelligence has long been a tool for developers...