AUTOMOTIVE TESTING EXPO INDIA 2012 at Chennai India on Mar 6, 2012

Automotive Testing Expo India is India's most relevant and significant trade fair for automotive test, evaluation and quality engineering, and event for any engineer involved in this sector of the automotive industry. The Automotive Testing Expo India will be held at Chennai Trade & Convention Centre, India.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Indexpo Nagpur 2012 is organised by Indore Infoline Pvt Ltd to promote plant and machinery industry in India. The three-day event will be held from March 12-15, 2012 at Kasturchand...
Ferrari's models can be spotted at Delhi Auto show next year in January. The models are the ones that the Italian automaker launched in India till recently. The four models...
Awesome Answers In IAS Examination Q. How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it? A. Concrete floors are very hard to crack! (UPSC Topper)...
Please have a look....This 5 min may save a life and lots of tears..... You could save a life. STROKE: Remember The 1st Three Letters... S.T.R .. My friend sent...
Hi all. I used a LM7812 regulator in my project. But I still don't know how it actually works? Can any one explain me? (I gave 15 V as input,...