AUTOMATION ASIA 2012 at Pragati Maidan, New on Jul 27, 2012

Automation asia 2012 is an event for better business. It is the event where Process Automation, Instrumentation and Industrial Electronics come together.

The event would be held at the Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, from July, 27-30, 2012. Products on display would include Factory & Process Automation, Building automation-instruments & Systems, Process Instrumentation & controls, Robotics and Applications, Electronics components & Sensors, Electrical & Electronic Measuring & Testing Instruments, Drives, Motion control Systems, etc.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello , i am the student of Msc.IT studying in 8th sem.. i want latest seminar topic in JAVA.. plz help
Expo Build China 2012 is the expo where, kitchen cabinet, wooden products, ceiling, wardrobe, home furnishing, roofing, windows, doors, lighting, etc innovative products can be seen.
I stumbled upon an article in the times of India that says TDR (Totally Drug Resistant) form of Tuberculosis has hit India (read: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/New-deadlier-form-of-TB-hits-India/articleshow/11396410.cms ). This form of TB seems...
Concept of Specific Energy in Hydraulics was explained by Dr. Arup Kumar Sarma, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Guwahati. Feel free to ask your questions and please contribute your ideas...
Concept of Computation of Critical Depth in Hydraulics was explained by Dr. Arup Kumar Sarma, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Guwahati. Feel free to ask your questions and please contribute...