Automatic weighting system for LPG cylinder to monitor and report to the booking office

Project Abstract / Summary : Automatic weighting system for LPG cylinder to monitor and report to the booking office

We proposed a project tittled as “automatic weighting system for LPG cylinder to monitor and report to the booking office” in day to day life public may facing so many difficulties for booking LPG cylinder,after the cylinder is empty,normally the LPG delivery man carries weighting scale.The weight of the empty cylinder is 15.3kg,it will be painted on the cylinder itself and also the weight of LPG is 14.2kg,the gross weight of empty cylinder and LPG is 29.5kg.With the help of transducer the weight can be converted into 2V level called V ref 1 at full weight level,simallarly V ref 2 at empty weight level.By comparing V ref 1 and V ref 2 LPG gas level can be measured and monitored.This will be automatically reported to the LPG booking office via gsm

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : actuallyn't i have choosen this project it choosen me to do this for my home and to serve many.this project is based on prior allert system of last few days of LPG cylnders and automatic bookingfor this new one before 3 days. in many home they didn't know when the LPG going to be empty and when to book for new one surely it will serve for them.

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: mailam engineering college
City: villupuram
State: tamilnadu
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Superbike lovers have a big fat reason to rejoice as Suzuki Motorcycle India has announced the arrival of its nothing-short-of legendary superbike, the 'Suzuki Hayabusa Z' in a limited edition...
This is a heavily embellished version of the trials I had undergone in the open source world. I am very new to it and not without my baggage of ignorance....
Most Indian smartphone manufacturers have been launching the sub-Rs.10,000 Android OS running phones in India over the last few months. Micromax has been a leading brand name offering budget smartphones...
I am currently in my last (8th) semester of B.Tech. and I have been selected by Mphasis as software trainee on my campus placement. The joining could be anytime between...
Project Abstract / Summary : As the name suggest it will contains a lots of thing like calculator function with additional of table function in it.It also contain some important...